Reset user passwords
Learn how to reset your password when you are not logged in and change your password when logged into SendSites.
Reset your password when you are not logged in.
- Visit the login page.
- Enter your email address and click Forgot your password below the password field.
- Confirm your email address, then click Submit.
- You will receive an email with a Password Help! (SendSites.com) subject line. Open this email and use the information to login to your account.
Change your password when logged in to SendSites
- Navigate to My Profile Settings (top-left corner).
- Click Change Login Password.
- In the dialog box, enter your your new password twice.
- Click Save password.