Add a website link
Learn how to add a link to your SendSites page while in edit mode. Link out to an external website.
Create a click-through link starting from no text
- Place your cursor where you would like the link to go by clicking within a text block.
- Editor icons will appear at the top of the section. Click the Link icon in the toolbar.
- In the blue box enter the click-through link in the URL field and text you want to link in the Text field. Click Insert to create the link.
Create a link starting from text
- Click within a section’s text block and insert the text you want to link and highlight it. A blue toolbar will appear. Click the Link icon in the toolbar.
- In the blue box enter the click-through link in the URL field. Click Insert to create the link.
- Click on the created link in the text editor to reveal a link toolbar.
- Click the Open Link icon (1st icon) to reveal the website or document you are linking out to in a new tab.
- Click the Edit Link icon (2nd icon) to update the link.
- Click the Unlink icon (4th icon) to remove the link.